About Maine Families
Maine Families of Washington County offers a wide variety of free services to help your baby have the best possible start!
Whether you are a first time parent or adding to your family, Maine Families is a great resource for those most important days in your child's life.
Our Family Visitors...
- Help you plan for a healthy pregnancy
- Help you know what to expect at each stage of your child's development
- Recognize your child's developmental milestone accomplishments
- Help you navigate day-to-day parenting challenges
- Connect you with community resources
- Provide extra support during times of unexpected challenges
Maine Families serves any parent who is having a baby and lives in Washington County. Parents must sign up for Maine Families before their child is three months of age.
We offer Childbirth Classes at Down East Community monthly. We also offer breastfeeding support with trained certified lactation counselors. Our car seat safety technicians can answer any questions for you about your child's car seat and they can help you install it securely. Additionally, we offer a variety of groups throughout the year to connect you with other parents.
All of our services are free! So give us a call today at 255-0481 email us at email@example.com
or check out our website at www.mainefamiliesWC.org